Stag and Hen Dos
Join us outdoors on your stag or hen weekend and have a brilliant time with friends and family in the wild. Learn some excellent survival and bush craft skills from our highly trained team of experts and enjoy every awesome activity and time chilling and eating around the camp fire too.
All our stag and hen dos are tailored for every group, so whether you want a high energy, survival-skills and challenge-based adventure or something rather more chilled, nature-based and craft-oriented, or a combination of the two, we will create the experience just for you.
Each session is designed to deepen connections between participants and to develop skills to a really high level. Come the wedding day, everyone will have some incredible stories to share.
Check out some of the things you can do below and let us know of there is anything in particular that you would like to try.
- Wilderness games and challenges to break the ice and get to know each other
- Knife craft
- Fire skills
- Shelter building techniques
- Primitive weapons competitions
- Stalking and tracking skills
- Search and rescue and first aid
- Foraging for wild foods and medicines
- Back woods cooking and wilderness nutrition
- Wild navigation
Oh! We can take you anywhere world at any time of year too! Now there’s some food for thought!